Thursday, January 22, 2015

Photo Contest!

Today we have a very big announcement! Elsie and I are having a photo contest for stuffed animals! The theme for the contest is "winter fun". 

Elsie and I having some winter fun last year when it snowed!

We hope lots of fluffies will enter our contest. The prize for the wining photo will be a custom made sleeping bag from Studio Lumio! Person says the winning fluffy can even choose the color of their sleeping bag! We will also post some of our favorite photos in a blog entry. 

Here are Elsie and Emmalina modeling a sample sleeping bag.

Sadly, Person says that Elsie and I can't enter the contest because we are the judges. We have to remain impartial. We're not sure what that means but will look up a definition today. We will be helping make the sleeping bag for the winner since we work at Studio Lumio!

To Enter the contest:
Send an email to julieandelsie@studio-lumio.com or Tweet us @JulieJaneZebra with your photo.
Each Fluffy can enter up to 10 photos per household.
The deadline to enter is February 28th!

Get out your camera and take some great pictures!

We can't wait to see what pictures everyone submits! We hope all our friends will enter and have lots of fun!

14 comments:

  1. Oh that sounds like so much fun! I am in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm so happy that you are going to enter! Can't wait to see your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're in here too. So so excited.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I shall look out some photos at the weekend and probably tweet them to you soon!! Good luck with the contest!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I can't wait to see your photos! I'll have to distract myself until the weekend comes!

      Delete
  5. I am looking forward to entering this fun contest! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We're excited about you entering too! Can't wait to see your photos!

      Delete
  6. I like your idea very much, but my person doesn't even take photos. :( Your person is much better.
    -Claire's Rabbit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Claire's Rabbit! Perhaps you could ask your Person to ask some other Person to take your picture? Offer her some chocolate as a present.

      Delete
  7. I'm in too!! Is it OK to use photos from previous winters?? We don't get a lot of snow on the coast... although I will start my snow-dance.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that is a good question. Inquiring minds want to know.

      Delete
    2. Oh, yes, they can be old pictures if you want and they do not have to be snow related either. Any kind of winter fun is good! Maybe having some hot chocolate or going on a winter hike or all kinds of other activities. You can be creative. I don't get much snow where I live either. I asked Person to order some for Christmas but it never came! I'm glad you are entering Alexander and Little Fox! Can't wait to see your photos!

      Delete
    3. Oh good!! I will hope for snow in February but... if it doesn't materialize, I may pull some archived photos out of my stash. I don't think Mama's going to take me to any ski-hills just for some snow pictures!

      Delete